Printing your copyshop PDF:
1. Download the latest version of ADOBE READER:
2. Open up the pattern PDF in Adobe Reader.
3. Select print. Under ‘PAGE SIZING AND HANDLING’ select ‘POSTER’. Also check the boxes under ‘Poster’ for ‘CUT MARKS’ and ‘LABELS’. You will be able to see your pattern previewed as it will print to the right of the print dialog box
4. Click ‘Page Setup’ in the bottom left corner to choose your printers paper size.
6. You will then need to trim the page margins and match the pages. Each page will have co-ordinates i.e. (1,3). The first number tells you the column number and the second tells you the placement on the column.
Printing A4 pages:
Select PRINT from whichever PDF viewer you are using. Ensure to set the print settings to “100%”, “FULLSCALE” or “ACTUAL” size to avoid your viewer from resizing the pages.
Each page has the Row and Column number listed in the top corner and also has cut lines and markers to make sure you match each page up correctly.