Basic Skills Necessary:
- Using a hot glue gun
- cutting out paper pattern
- straight stitch sewing on a machine
I made this for my step daughters Alice in Wonderland birthday party. Or rather, I made ten! They all thoroughly enjoyed embellishing their hats and wearing them to the Mad Hatters tea party.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- approx: 13cm x 8cm x 12cm
- you could scale the pattern up or down using the printer functions
- 30cm x 30cm main hat fabric
- 20cm x 30cm lining fabric
- strong interfacing
- hot glue gun
- sewing machine
- 1m fabric trimming
You Will Also Need:
- any embellishments you want to use
Purchasing a pattern is easy!
- Add the product to your cart by clicking the ‘ADD TO CART’ button
- Enter your details in the Checkout
- Click the ‘PROCEED TO PAYPAL’ button
- Login to your Paypal account or choose to checkout as a guest
- Make the payment using your preferred method
Once your payment is complete, which normally takes only a few seconds, you will be redirected back to The Tailoress® where you can view your order in My Account (if you already had one or chose to create one at checkout). From your account area you can also download your files. Upon payment you will also receive an email notification to let you know your order details shortly followed by another email containing your download link.
Paypal is a safe and secure method of purchasing over the internet. You do not need a Paypal account to purchase from The Tailoress®.
Pattern comes as a fullscale copyshop PDF document which can be printed on any size paper using Adobe Reader to poster print. Also available broken up onto A4 and US Letter sized pages. The separate pages have page numbers and markers to help you align each page correctly after printing.
Please view the Printing Instructions to find out how to accurately print your pattern to scale.
COPYSHOP SIZE: 20CM X 28CM / A4 PAGES: 4 / US LETTER: 2
Please note that all pattern downloads are in English, however you may view the tutorial here in your chosen language by selecting your preferred language by clicking “TRANSLATE” at the top right of any page and selecting your preferred language from the drop down menu.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.