1. Download the latest version of ADOBE READER:
2. Open up the pattern PDF in Adobe Reader.
3. Select print. Under ‘PAGE SIZING AND HANDLING’ select ‘POSTER’. Also check the boxes under ‘Poster’ for ‘CUT MARKS’ and ‘LABELS’. You will be able to see your pattern previewed as it will print to the right of the print dialog box
4. Click ‘Page Setup’ in the bottom left corner to choose your printers paper size.
6. You will then need to trim the page margins and match the pages. Each page will have co-ordinates i.e. (1,3). The first number tells you the column number and the second tells you the placement on the column.
Select PRINT from whichever PDF viewer you are using. Ensure to set the print settings to “100%”, “FULLSCALE” yoki “ACTUAL” size to avoid your viewer from resizing the pages.
In the top left of each page you should see Page 1 – Row 1 – Column 1. The next page will show Page 2 – Row 1 – Column 2 etc.. Rows are horizontal and Columns vertical.
You should match a vertical straight line on the right hand side of the page to the left hand side of the next page without a straight vertical line, matching the triangles to make diamonds. Fold the paper back along the vertical line to make matching the triangles easier. Your printer will print the pages row by row, so it is recommended to piece together each row and then piecing together the columns.
Always assemble the pages before cutting the pattern out.